Tuesday, August 23, 2016

What I'm up too

I know it's been awhile and I thought about just starting a completely new blog but then figured I would just continue with this one. I have had a lot of life changes including a divorce that has caused me to start over the past few years but I'm back to making my dream to homesteading and sustainable living come true. Starting completely over on this Journey now. Watch how I progress. I still have my 15 acre pasture how ever it's going to take some time before my tiny house out there becomes a reality. I currently live in town in a trailer house with a tiny yard. I'm going to show you just how much you can do in town.

I currently have American Curly Horses on my pasture but as things progress I'll be adding goats and poultry again. I plan to build some coups and have various poultry eggs for sale for eating and hatching as time progresses. In the mean time I will be transforming my tiny yard into an editable landscape and will also raise some meat rabbits a quail in town (both legal where I live) follow me to see just how much I can grow and raise in my tiny yard. I have included a pic of my tiny yard and some of my buns. Right now I have mostly NZW rabbits and hope to add a pair or 2 of Rex for fur one of these days. I will also be starting to make jewelry again and will sell quail eggs and meat rabbits to help support this tiny little city homestead. I'm always open for bartering! I think bartering is a fantastic way of living.

So follow me on Facebook on the page here https://m.facebook.com/Two-Chicks-and-a-Dream-159452617792463/ and watch how we progress. This should be an interesting learning curve.

No comments:

Post a Comment