Friday, March 20, 2009

Is She Pregnant???

So today was the first day of spring and I started tilling the garden. I need to get my potatos and peas planted however I ran out of gas in the tiller. Will have to finish tomorrow, oh well hubby will be home and I can make him help, Im still shaking from the darn tiller..lol.

I did get my English Angora a hair cut today, wow thats a whole lotta wool. I was thinking about tring to sell or trade her off for a couple meat rabbit does so I could get my meat rabbits going but then decided I would just breed her to my Silver Fox buck and butcher the babys, they wount be as big im sure but we can start geting some meat on the table and I get to keep my angora. The buck has never bred before and Bonnie is a maiden doe so It did not go as planned. Im not sure if he got her or not. I get off work early in the morning and will put her with him again and then just wait the 30 days and see. I am still keeping my eyes open for a breeding age doe of any meat type breed but hopefully cross your fingers Ill at least get some from this cross soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment